I need help finding Furry Japan's free fox

BoofDawg

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1164 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

8 answers to this question

Boof,

I remember that avatar from years ago. It was very popular back in 2010. Since Furry Japan doesn't maintain a store on the Marketplace, you'll need to wander the in-world stores on Furry Japan Island to see if this avatar is still available on an old style vendor Board.

Good Luck.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Jeffery, do you understand I hold no malice towards you whatsoever? I want you to succeed as an SL Answers volunteer more than you know.

Jeffery, As a Helper in SL Answers It's incumbent on me and other Helpers [of all ranks] to encourage you. We will all keep on encouraging you in the correct direction. Direct answers like this are spot-on. Carry on with the good works. :)

P.S. I'd like to suggest that you try using the Spell Check icon before posting. This will catch many of your misspellings and ultimately help you with your understanding of English.

Jeffery, do you understand I hold no malice towards you whatsoever? I want you to succeed as an SL Answers volunteer more than you know.

Please remember that I am not muted by you. Nor is anyone else in SL Answers muted by you. There is actually no mechanism by which you can mute SL Answers volunteers. Basically in SL Answers, all you can do is deny the ability for me and other SL Answers Staff to email you privately using the mail facility of SL Answers.

Continulally saying "You are muted" keeps on showing others that you are either terribly inexperienced or you are a misogynist and I pray it is not the latter.

So let's be friends shall we.

Yours in SL Answers,

KarenMichelle

Old follow up but, I never did find that fox. I would have loved to use it as parts. The few people at furry Japan said they hadn't seen that fox for such a long time and don't know of the creator.  And Jeffery; telling me about avatars I wasn't asking for was good if I asked for any free avatar...but in this case not needed (I think most people know if those avatars TBH. KarenMichelle Lane; you were the  most helpful to me and Jeffery.

Edited by BoofDawg
  • Confused 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1164 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.