How to detach Bimbo_talker from my mouth?

finrod23

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3668 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hi I am not able to detach or replace attachment called "Bimbo_talker" from my mouth. I was forced to wear it  by one of the traps here: Hathor's Homeworld, Palm Tree Bay (67, 119, 3000) - Adult. Trap transformed me to a Bimbo doll for an hour. All the other body parts unlocked after 60 mins and I was able to replace them with my former shape, but this one stays locked and can not be replaced or detached. Any ideas about how to get rid of it would be very appreciated.

4 answers to this question

Hi finrod,

The only way something can be "locked" is if RLV is enabled on your viewer. In Firestorm you enable/disable RLV from the Advanced Menu (Ctrl-Alt-D if you don't see that menu). Once you've re-logged, remove the things you don't want to wear. If you wish to continue using RLV, re-enable it and relog.

You can also log in using the official SL viewer, which does not support RLV. Fix everything up, the return using your preferred viewer.

Good luck!

• Like 4

Sometimes things seem to get stuck on an avatar, which is a client bug, I've had it happen before that I couldn't unattach random clothing items from my avatar. Usually a relog fixes it and let me detach the objects.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3668 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.