How can I match my slink hands and feet?

Ediliana

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3562 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I recently bought the  slink hands and feet but am having trouble matching it to my skin. I even tried the alternative skin HUD. but I still can't seem to match it. Can anyone please help me match it or does anyone know a slink alternative? 

2 answers to this question

There are a couple of alternatives to the SLink hands and feet, but IMO SLink is your best choice.

Quite a number of skin makers sell appliers for the SLink appendages that will do a perfect texture matching job with one click.  Visit your skin's creator to see if they offer one.  If not, the SLink HUD will get you there, with care and patience.

My biggest problem was getting the darn things to line up with my wrists!  It turned out that the only way to really do this perfectly was to use one of the "Standard" mesh shapes.  I didn't want to do this because my shape was "me" and I'd invested a lot of emotional capital in my appearance.  However, I took the Standard shape that was closest to my own proportions (Medium, as it turned out) and then transferred all the facial settings from my old shape to the Standard one.  I still wound up looking like "me" and the SLink hands fit perfectly!

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3562 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.