Help Urgent.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3529 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hi ask for help as soon as possible mypartner changed his password but does not remember passworld avatar and means indicated were made and replies you could do to regain your avatar or the time requerited to wait for answers as only not the password ir remembered .tahkan and hope to help soon...only his need the password (avatar name)Fran4 Renfort The e-mail is panchito4_13@yahoo.com..Thanks 

2 answers to this question

Not sure if I am reading that correctly, but in the past I simply needed to prove that I was the owner by providing some last and first names of some of my friends (IGNs). Alternatively, I believe that your friend could call Linden Labs and give them information linked to the account for proof of identity.

We are only residents like you, no Lindens are here.

He should just click 'forgot password" and his password will be reset and the new temporary one will be sent to his email within a few minutes.  If he no longer has the email associated with his account, then he'll have to file a support ticket and provide whatever proofs LL asks for to verify that he is indeed the owner of the account. Mostly that will be the answers to the security questions he set up when he registered or perhaps questions about who is on his friends list.  If he can't answer those, then he'll have to submit any documents LL wants, including a RL ID.

There is no shortcuts to this procedure.  It's for his own protection to make sure that no one else can claim his account.

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3529 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.