Will DJ for free!

Bobrom

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4167 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello all,

I am new to SL, and I am looking to get started and situated in this world! I am a DJ in RL, and I see that I can DJ in SL as well. That being said, it is a bit different here, so I am willing to DJ for free for a limited amount of time. I have professional equipment to work live, and everything needed to stream on the computer. I am just hoping someone will give me the chance to get started here!

Thanks!

Welcome to Second Life Rob:)

In some aspects, this is not much different than real life... Noone half serious will hire one day old avatar. Take some time and learn the basics of this new world. 

Fill in your profile, if you have no idea what to write check profiles of people you see around. 

I don't know how your avatar looks but DJ's must look hot lol, make sure yours is too:)

Get some friends, make connections, visit different places and clubs. Meet other DJ's.

What kind of music you spin? Visit that kind of clubs.  

Then ask around, hosts and managers can tell you if they are looking for new DJ's. 

When I was managing a club we had events during my night time but during day I had few new DJ's who could come in and ask to practice for an hour or two. Often we made cool spontaneous parties ;) 

Good luck!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4167 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.