ATTN: Research on Second Life Photography

laroccl

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4530 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello Avatars!

Are you interested in Second Life photography? We are university students looking for interview participants for our research. We want to learn more about Second Life photography. Here is some more information! Please contact our avatars if you are interested in participating.

hannahsmcmaster

kozinav

laroccl

Here is some more information:

When we started learning about Second Life, our photography and graphic design backgrounds in the real world sparked an interest in how photography functions in Second Life as well. We would like to do a research study on photography in Second Life, involving interviews with in-world photographers, both amateur and professional, as well as with owners of galleries that exhibit photography in Second Life. We hope to learn about the photography world in Second Life and become photographers in-world ourselves, using our research to gain knowledge and help improve our skill in a form of photography we are not yet familiar with.

Hi there!

this is really great I really would like to be involved with you guys, I have been in SL for a year or so, I like snap-shooting, I used to take photos only for fun and to show my SL to my friends, but know I really want to be a photographer so freaking bad, I take photos and edit them on Photoshop nowadays, I also watch some video tutorials on Youtube, they pretty much helped me, but I want to learn more.

I will connect your avatars in-world as soon as I can , :)

thanks for this great opportunity, and before I leave here is one of my second life's album, it is about pregnancy on SL.

Click here to view my photos 

Best wishes....

Bassima. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4530 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.