You are currently in the Forum Archive. All content within this area is Read-Only and cannot be modified. Active Forums can be found here.
followmeimthe Piedpiper

pushing a pram

I've made a nice pram that I'd like to push by wearing as an attachment. How do I do that without it waving around when walking?

inserts a shameless plug about Sweetbay Designs here
Medhue Simoni
Topics: 95
Solutions: 11

Re: pushing a pram

Reply to followmeimthe Piedpiper - view message

Ok, I don't know what a pram is, but let me see if I can talk about issues that I have see with these type of things. First, you will need to create a basic ao for the pram. Attaching it to your hand will mean that your animations need to not move the hand or arm very much. You could attach it to the waist, and then make sure the waist does not move alot. Who ever wears it will need to turn any other ao off. You can put the ao script and anims directly inside the pram. As far as animation difficulty, you need to know all the basics of animation. Not real tough, but still challenging.

followmeimthe Piedpiper

well first of all a pram is what you might call a stroller, only with bigger wheels.

I use Max  so I wasted a lot of time with character studio only to find I couldn't export as BVH If anyone knows a converter for bip to bvh I'd love to hear of it.

otherwise I will make a proper walk/push anim using something else.

The AO you refer to is just a notecard similar to the ones used by zhao??

thanks for the reply.

inserts a shameless plug about Sweetbay Designs here
Honored Resident
Alekso Minotaur

I know that Max has an exporter from bip to bvh, but not being an user, i wouldn't know where to find it. I think that the users community might point you at the right direction

Medhue Simoni
Topics: 95
Solutions: 11

The AO you refer to is just a notecard similar to the ones used by zhao??

The zhao is a script and a notecard. The notecard is where you add the name of your animations into the right overide slots. If you need the zhao II, I can send it to you. I personally do not use it but I do have 1 full perm.