menu system for poses in furniture?

Tenly

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3430 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I purchased a few full perm animations to use in the furniture I am building but Id like to know if how to use it in the furniture without having to use poseballs. Avatar clicks to sit,menu pops up and you can change the sitting position from the menu. I tried to find a menu system on the marketplace but did not find anything that was not poseball related. I also tried searching for a how to in youtube or something like that but I came up empty and I think its because I dunno what the correct search terms are that I should use.

If you can point me to a builder script or menu system a how to tutorial or something I would appreciate it.

Thanks for your time.

nPose is a non-poseball menu system for animations (and more) - the most current version will be available for free on Marketplace.

There is an active and very helpful  inworld group and classes being held to "learn: the system - although it's possible to work out from the demos supplied with the system what to do, if you have a little experience of setting up animations already.

• Like 1

I use nPose too. It does require that you have scripts in the item. But, it handles multiple avatars sitting on the same item. It also builds a dialog menu system based on note card names.

For single avatar seats there are tools that set the item's sit position attribute and then remove their scripts.

For mesh itesm the scripts can add Land Impact cost.

• Like 1

ooo thanks everyone! Ive bookmarked AVSitter and CasperTech SimpleSit Sitter and Im gonna try Npose first--not cuz its free but because its free and Im still a noob. when learning free is always a winner. the others look great as well and I may use them when I get more advanced. thanks so much for your advice!

Happy holidays!
tenly

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3430 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.