hide pose ball

sexylady Waco

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3385 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi All

i have created chair with poses and animiation with pose ball.

but i need to menue to appear when i click on the chair (now the ball should appear first then use it to apply the menu)

so is there is any way to make script running directly in chair without using or showing a ball.

Pose balls are obsolete for furniture now.  There are animation systems on Market Place that allow you to put your animations directly in the furniture and provide a multi menu system that you can set up for male, female, unisex, couples, groups or other categories you may want to use.  Some will rez props, give props to wear, and have texture and color change features.  A few allow you to set up sequences of animations that can run for many minutes.  Others have xcite plug ins. 

Which one you choose depends on how much you want to invest and what your needs are.  Npose is free and open source, AVsitter, MPS, have commercial licenses, there are others too.  You can find them in the Script or Building and Object Components>Builders Helpers.  Be sure to read the descriptions carefully and look for Plug Ins that may be available for them.  Some have videos you can watch to judge how easy there are to set up.  Check them out in world too before making a decision.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3385 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.