Weird

Sally Lavender

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4130 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Ok I don\t get this...

I made a pose in Poser, 2 frames in all, first frame is the T. Saved at hip, exported. Once in sl the pose looks fine... but then suddenly it moves, not much but enough to annoy, after sometimes as long as 5-10 seconds it returns to its original intended pose. I have gone back to Poser, made sure I have moved each and every joint... (It also can stay stil up to a couple of minutes even)

So 2 questions: 1) Why is this happening? 2) Why doesn\t it happen with Blender (and a little extra question :) Why doesn\t Blender need the T pose?

The weirdest part for me is this, I have just made 18 poses, all are fine, but this one single pose moves...

Thanks in advance :) I really am thankfull for the amazing help and support one gets here :)

Ps, just a note, Blender is really superb, loads of brilliant tutorials and Gaia is just fantastic :) I honestly can say I don\t think buying Poser was worth the money for my needs, is probably brilliant for what it is intended. (I admit I am only using about a 10 th of its potential...)

Forgive me, as I'm always bad with terminology. What is happening is that you are using spline interpolation, if I remember the term correctly. Poser and other programs like to use a system where it automatically rounds the movement between every keyframe. This can be good, if you understand that it is happening and how to stop it. There are a number of way to keep this from happening, but most people just change the interpolation to Linear. What I like to do is just duplicate the keyframe on the very next frame, which will give you similar results.

I did get a chance to play around with Avastar before it was released, and I did like the plugin for Blender. It has everything and more. I've never really liked Poser's interface. Dazstudio is now my most favorite animation program tho.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4130 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.