Qavimator Issues

Skye Herriat

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4161 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

So, I got qavimator today, and I haven't had trouble making poses. It's pretty easy to use. But, whenever I try to save, it freezes up and wont let me click anything, even the save button. I can type, but whenever I press enter to save it, it just makes a space. Also, I can't backspace. Is anyone else having these issues, or know the solution? It's kind of frustrating. 

what operating system are you using?  I found that would happen occasionally when I was using xp.  It still happens now on win 7 but only when I try to open a large bvh file rather than the avm.

eta: the freezing that is..  I've never come across the problem with typing, I'd say it's something to do with windows though.

I wanted to start making animations for second Life and was considering Daz Studio before I found Qavinator.

Daz is a little more work because you need to add the Second life avator, here's a video that will show you how to use it. 

http://youtu.be/PPafuqpOqj

I did check and Daz Studio is available for Apple

I downloaded Qavinator the same day you submitted the questions and it is incredible to use, very easy. If you can find a way around the save issue it would be great, but, this might be an option for you...

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4161 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.