Petite AO - Shoulder SIt

MaidCarrion

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3454 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hey! I have a petite Avi and I would love to know if there is an AO out there that allows me to sit on another full sized person's shoulder and go walking around with them. I have tried marketplace but I mustn't be searching the right thing. I have seen that Macro out there but got a horrible review... HELP!!!

One av cannot sit on another one, or on something attached to another avatar.  You can fake it, however.  The two most popular ways are:

1. You can wear or sit on a scripted object that follows another person.  In fact, it can follow the other person so closely and carefully that you appear to be sitting on the person.  A lot of fairies use this method.

2.  You and the other person can both sit on something that moves -- a vehicle or similar object.  A variation on this theme involves having one person control the object and perhaps wear other things that seem to be parts of the object, while the other person is just along for the ride.  This is the way that one person wearing a panther or horse avatar can appear to have someone else riding on his back.

• Like 1

I am curious if you say that you can not sit on attachments that are attached to people, how is that they have thins for kid avis where the kids or babys can be carried? Is there nothing like this out there for tinys or petite avis that could be built and scripted? I hae seen this woring for a parnt carrying their kid in sl, yes a real avi not a doll. Thank you.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3454 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.