Mouseview animation won't stop even after weeks. [Fixed]

Eliwood407

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3925 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

EDIT:

Fixed...

Problem:
Somehow the hold_r_bazooka and aim_r_bazooka animations were locked on my avatar.
Even without having anything attached, they were locked.

Solution:
Yes.. object littering. But not of the kind I expected.
The weapon I was making started the problem, however a other weapon on the sim (one an NPC was holding)
kept making me use the holding animations. Now I would admit to being a dumbass, if it weren't for the complete surprise that an npc scripted gun which I placed a few months ago, causes my avatar to act up after all that time.

My apologies to those who broke their brains like I did, but you also have my thanks. o/

Excuse me as I am going to beat the **bleep** out of  Lieutenant Carter the NPC.

Ok, forgive me if this is vague or you already did this, or understand it. And, I'm just taking a quick look at the script.

First, I don't see where the script ever tells the system to stop the idle animation. That seems to be the issue that you are having. Just add in a stop animation function for it.

The 3 animations are keyed into the script. To change them, you have to change the keys for them.

string reload_anim=" ";string reload_sound="48b5926c-805d-330b-13c4-992226ca7351";string fire_sound="500ed264-e574-ce2c-2a80-ca2058438abb";string safety_sound="f1c12ed9-7f5c-cb7f-9741-b940715b7e7e";string active_anim="05a935a1-46e6-8cc3-ce7d-08fe8fea16d1";string idle_anim="05a935a1-46e6-8cc3-ce7d-08fe8fea16d1";

I have added a stop idle animation somewhere, yet it does not fix my avatar.

However, if this was the cause of this annoying bug, thank you very much ^^

The thing that I just can't understand is that whatever I try to stop the animation, even if it's from a new object telling me to stop all animations, the animations still come back when I go into mouselook.

I added an edit to the first post, but to give it more attention I add a new reply.

So the animations that are bugging me are actually internal animations.

aim_r_rifle

and

hold_r_rifle

They seem to have replaced my default avatar animations.

Any way to undo this?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3925 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.