Looped animiation not looping for SOME

Chic Aeon

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3747 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Now I am pretty sure I know what the issue is but it has been a LONG time since I upload bvh files :D. So might was well confirm or deny my thoughts.

I have a 45 second maybe animation -- might be thirty. It works fine for me and another person but for the third person it only plays through once IF he has his AO on. Without it fine. The other two folks had no issues with their AO on. The animation is set at Priority 4. My guess is that his "freebie" AO has a priority four (or maybe mor than one) animtion in it.

Is that correct smarter than I folks? Thanks.

That sounds very likely.

If they go to the Develop menu, then Avatar, then Animation Info, they will be able to see if the animation is still running, the UUID will show in hovertext.  The motion may not be visible if they have another priority 4 (or higher) animation that is running after it started.

Have them try with AO off.

Sorry I missed that, then yes this is the power creep of animation priorities with some AO's being provided by those who feel that priority 4 is how their AO should be, that NOTHING can be more important than their AO animation.

You have a couple of options, upload a copy of your animation such that you have two UUID's for the animation and then in a fast timer, keep alternating between them.  Not the elegant solution but works mostly.

Second option is to create the animation as priority 5, which will work up to the point someone else runs a priority 5 animation.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3747 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.