Jittery static poses

LadyPetunias Audion

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4173 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I a cannot up load new poses that I have done.. old ones are fine.. I am using SLAT, 2 frames, first one preturbed..............second one the pose.....bvh file upload.. Proiity 4 looped..... what I have always done.. now the pose instead of holdling.. it is jittery between first and second frames....

I have tried both Pheonix firestorm and sl viewers.. both current..........Does not matter what sim I am in....Getting truly frustrated.... did something change that I am not aware about?:matte-motes-stress:

Well, all I can do is speculate. The uploader has a bug, and it is extremely old. What happens is that the uploader adds Tframes to the animation. So, instead of 1 Tframe, you will have many, depending on the frame rate and the length of the animation. For whatever reason, LL still has not fix this, even after 6 years of this bug being reported.

It has been my observation that some new viewer releases actually make the bug worse. So, what I would do if I were you, is make the animation around 6-10 frames, instead of a 2 frame animation. Then you can add in an IN% to loop the animation past the bug.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4173 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.