Dance Scripts

FantasyLace

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3622 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello i was wondering if someone could help me.

I am looking into dance poles, the one i would like doesnt have pose balls and is linked with lapdance chairs...the works BUT it doesn't have enough dances on it to suit me.I have found another dance pole with awesome dances on it and i believe i am able to use the scripts from the second pole within the pole and chair system.  

My concern is that the 2nd pole works with pose balls to start the dances and do not run on a random loop like the system. is it possible to edit the script so that the dances from the 2nd pole work like the system (no pose balls and able to go on random loop).

Thanks in asvance.

If you have Modify permission for the script, yes.  That's very unlikely, though.  Most merchants will only sell objects with no-mod scripts in them, to keep people from ripping them off.  You'll either have to keep shopping until you find a script that does what you like or pay someone to write a script for you.

You'll probably have unexpected results, but you'll never know if you don't try.  As long as you always have a backup copy, what can you lose?

BTW, it's not clear to me but when you say "scripts" do you mean scripts or animations?  If you mean animations, it may not make any difference where you put them.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3622 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.