Animation hud. How do we make that?

BadEddy

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3532 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

• 1 year later...

I THINK THAT MAYBE  THE OTHER PARTY WAS LOOKING FOR A LITTLE MORE INFORMATION IN DETAIL AS TO  "HOW TO"  AND I ALSO BELIEVE  HTERE M UST COME A TIME WHEN ONE HAS TO REALIZE THAT THEY  DONT KNOW ALL THE ANSWER AND  IT  JUST BECOMES  OBVIOUS WHAT YOUR INTENTIONS ARE  FOR HAVEING ANSWETRSA THAT DPONT REALLY HELP OTHERS  BUT MORE SO  ITS THE TWO CENTS THAT YOUR HOPINGF WILL GETT YOU A NOTHER LITTLE RAISE IN YOUR  RESIDENT RNK LOL

It's often hard to guess how much information an OP is looking for.  In this case, the best clue is probably that he asked specifically for someone to "point me in the right direction to find out," not for a detailed recipe.  My point in the right direction was a link to a simple rezzer script that the OP could use almost as is to rez the poseballs.  Since the OP didn't come back and ask for more, I can only assume that's just what he needed.  This particular OP is pretty clever.  He's asked some good questions over the past couple of years and seems to know his way around scripting well enough to run with that pointer.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3532 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.