All old AOs not working even after resetting scripts.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3606 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Have you tried using one of the old ones right after you log in, without trying a new one first?  If that works, then you may have run into a side effect of a lovely new LSL function llSetAnimationOverride , which is being used in a lot of new AOs today. Basically, that function lets the AO replace any of your default anims for walking, sitting, etc. with specific animations in the AO, so that they override any other anims that you may run across in poseballs or whatever. Unlike in many older AO's, animations in a system using llSetAnimationOverride survive script reset, script removal, attachment removal, crossing into another region and teleporting, but not relog. A well-scripted modern AO should also use the new function llResetAnimationOverride to disable the AO's effects when you take it off.  Yours might not.

by old do you mean Oracul AO?

if so then for some unknown reason they can get munted if crash. Cant reset/recompile at all even if rez on ground

the problem started way back when Linden Realms first got made. In the LR Beta my Oraculs would get munted just by TP in. After a bit that got fixed. But if crash on the LR then the AO still got munted. That can still happen on the LR even now today. Why dunno, just that it does. I had one blow up on me last week

Dunno how much of the LR server codes have made it into the main grid yet. I only been back on SL since January

i make copies of my AO these days for this reason

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3606 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.