Resident
violet Underby

Adult Content under My Preference

good day!.. the Adult content in My Preference suddenly went gone.. so i only have General and Moderate setting there.. the reason i can't access in any adult land anymore! :matte-motes-frown:  i've been reading the Knowledges Base hundred times now but i dont know what to do.. and there is an option or link that say "setting ur maturity option" and when i clicked that it says: "Sorry you do not have sufficient privileges for that action" i am so upset and frustrated now regarding this matter :matte-motes-crying: .. it just hppened today and last nite and the past days were ok as i had this "Adult" option in My Preference and now its gone!.. i hope u can help me with this problem! thank you very much and more power! xx

Contributor
Freya Mokusei

Re: Adult Content under My Preference

[ Edited ]

Reply to violet Underby - view message

Resident
violet Underby

Reply to Freya Mokusei - view message

ohhh well at least its glad to know that im not alone regarding this prob! :matte-motes-evil-grin: ...yeah and still doesnt solve the issue though! :matte-motes-zipped:

Resident
violet Underby

Reply to Freya Mokusei - view message

thanks! xx :matte-motes-evil-grin:

Deleted

[ Edited ]

:smileyhappy:
Resident
kikuko

Reply to Roseysun Galicia - view message

contacting support is like pullling teeth, i've had no end of difficulty with this issue today

Community Manager
Linden Lab

Hello,

This issue should now be resolved. Please check your settings again.

Best regards

Honored Resident
Violetta Ashdene

I think I have the same problem. Even though I can access a lot of the adult content (I use Phoenix viewer), I can not use adult settings in the SL search. Also sometimes teleporters or poseballs are unavailable, probably depending on the adult settings of certain locations.

Resident
iHerHeart

Reply to Violetta Ashdene - view message

same goes for me :smileysad:

Recognized Resident
angeloflifelight

Me too! I don't understand why this suddenly happens to so many people. I used to be able to check the box but now it is grey. I quite from this post http://community.secondlife.com/t5/Account/My-adult-search-check-box-is-greyed-out-I-can-only-use-mo...

"I can use market place adult search fine.

I can use ingame adult "destinations" fine.

I can change my ingame preferences to G,M,A.

I am currently logged into an adult world.

But I can only use destinations or have someone teleport me. I cannot search for adult areas."