on the 30th I had items sale, it showd in my transaction history but I didn't get the lindens?

LoveBites Snowpaw

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3370 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

2 answers to this question

I don't have a clue who kraafties is, but she should have advised you to trust the balance in Transaction History, not the balance that shows in the upper right corner of your viewer screen.  The balance that shows in your viewer can easily be out of sync with your true balance until you relog.  You can sometimes force it to update by clicking on the L$ sign (not the "Buy L$" link), but it's best to just ignore it.  If the sale and the gift show up in the Transaction History on your dashboard at secondlife.com >>> Account, everything is fine.

If you sold items, it should show in your transaction history.  If it did not, file a Support Case and give them all the details.  Was the item sold on the Marketplace, or from an in world store?  Who was the purchaser?  What was the price?  What was the item UUID?  Transaction date, and, if possible, time.

If this is some sort of affiliate arrangement...for example, you are providing store space where you sell "kraafties'" items, and you are supposed to get a percentage of the sale, then you need to discuss it with the other person.  If you are sure the sale happened, but you didn't get your share, consider finding a different business partner.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3370 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.