is it possible to remove last name?

Sigthor Knave

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3426 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Im not a new resident of SL and i've been playing it since 2010 and that was before the whole removal of the selection of last names, what im curious about is there any possibility to remove last names that aren't "Resident" like mine is Knave, i reasently discovered what it means and i hate it with passion, i hope it hasn't been any reason for ppl to judge me for the name i choose without knowing what it even ment at the time of creation...

Edit: Thank you Rolig Loon for your answer, i guess i gotta live with the name x.x

2 answers to this question

First of all, don't feel too bad.  My friend Trout Recreant had the same problem when he found out what HIS last name meant (an oath-breaker.)

Besides, "knave" has some good meanings.  You can call someone a knave in an admiring tone.  Robin Hood, for example, was a knave.  There's a semi-famous character in science fiction named Gerald Knave.  The knight in chess is also often called the knave.

Be proud of your surnamed avatar!  They sure aren't likely to make any more of 'em!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3426 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.