Answer
Resident
lkoresko13
Accepted Solution
how can i change my age?

i entered the wrong age when i entered in. i am really 19 years old, but of course me being stupid, i clicked the wrong date without realising. How can i fix this?

Accepted Solutions: 3
Cinnamon Lohner
Answered

You will need to open a support ticket and probably be required to send documented proof of your age.  

--Cinn

PS  We get this one pretty often and no one actually believes your excuse.  Waiting for someone to be more inventive than that! :matte-motes-nerdy:

Rolig Loon
Answered

It's hard to believe that anyone doesn't know his own birthday, so be prepared for Linden Lab to be very skeptical.  File a support ticket at https://support.secondlife.com/create-case/.  Use the menu option Account Issue >> Account creation Issues. Expect LL to request photocopies of official documents with your real birthdate on them.

Not as dumb as I look
iCade
Kudos: 308
Solutions: 101
Answered

You can't except filing a support ticket and hope you don't get into trouble: https://support.secondlife.com/create-case/

Other Answers: 3
Contributor
Theresa Tennyson
Answered

Putting "13" in your username may not have been a rocket-scientist move either, you being "19" and all.

Griffin Ceawlin
Answered

I know how you feel. I forget that I was born in 19__ ALL the time...

:smileymad: I'm only a part-time b*tch :smileywink:
My time inworld is limited, and precious. IMs detailing your bruised ego are unwelcome.
Go to my Forum profile and try a PM instead. I may even respond.
~ My Silly Little Blog ~
Lindal Kidd
Answered

At least you manage to express yourself better than most people with this "problem'.

Please understand our skepticism.  What most people with this complaint really mean is, "I'm under 18 and I entered my RIGHT age.  Now I want to lie about it so I can get into Adult areas."

I have one piece of advice for you:   Don't.

Yes, there ARE great Mainland rentals...in Masocado, baby!
Read my blog! Across the Grid With Lindal Kidd