Secondlife won't let me delete my account

katylynnlee

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2890 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hi,

Second life isn't letting me cancel my account. Everytime I click "Cancel Account", it takes me to my account summary and nothing else. I'm not interested in anyone "recuiting" me to stay on the site. I would just like help on how to complete my cancellation.

Thank you.

5 answers to this question

Make sure that you don`t own any land or have premium account status. If you have paid for premium that lasts until the renewal date even if you downgrade.

If it is not that, try another browser and if all else fails there is a ticket type on https://support.secondlife.com/create-case/ for cancelling account so that LL will do it for you.

I would not recommend cancelling as people do tend to change their minds after a month or so, so you could just uninstall LL and walk away and if you do change ur mind your account will still be here waiting for you.

I'm having the same problem because I hated IMVU.com and now this lame crap of a website. Tyring to cancel my Basic second life account but all It shows Is the account summary when I never bought anything. And I also uninstalled the second life viewer 2. So I don't understand why It's so hard just to cancel an account.

I WOULD LIKE T GET RID OF ALL THE ACCOUNTS I HAVE FOR NOT KNOWING WHAT I WAS DOING AND HAD TO MANY....NOW I CAN'T GET BACOKTO PLAY AND I WOULD LOVE TO PLAY THE GAME..I'VENEVER HAD SUCH A TIME LEARNING A GAME AND GETTING ALL THE ACCOUNTS MESSED UP. BY NOT KNOWING WHAT TO DO TO PLAY GAME....PLEASE HELP ME TO GET BK ON GAME FOR MY BF IS WAITING FOR ME.

THANKS

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2890 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.