My user is active but I can't use it ...

Daneel Rau

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3554 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

3 answers to this question

After doing a trick I was able to find your profile. In the regular search you don't appear (yet) even your account is pretty old. If you can open the viewer, you might need to set your starting location to some other place at the login screen, try Gurshi for example (if you can't do that, hit ctrl + p and at tab General check "Show on login" near "Start Location". If nothing helps, you might need to open a support case: https://support.secondlife.com/contact-support/

hi

if its the first time you use the viewer and not log into the game.

then you need to start off by typying your name, and if there 3 boxes the next is were you type resident, if only 2 boxes then do not type resident at all the last box type your password.

then click the log in button.

you get a new window that need to read the tram of service, and tick the box saying you read it, then ok.

you will then log into the game.

enjoy the game

byee

@jeffrey:

then you need to start off by typying your name, and if there 3 boxes the next is were you type resident, if only 2 boxes then do not type resident at all the last box type your password.

Its just wrong. You don't seem to know that names, that have actually a first and a last name don't have the resident! Only single name users like you need to put in the "Resident" for viewers that have a splitet First and Last Name "box".

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3554 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.