on 11-02-2012 09:51 AM
I have mod right to other to other avatars and just this week I have been unable to move/edit any items. I click on edit and get the edit box, which opens, however all the field are blank including the amount of prims, owner etc. I have not made any changes to my permissions. I uninstalled Phoenix... then went to the phoenix website and reinstalled a new one and still the same problem. So I am at a loss. Pls advise
on 11-02-2012 01:14 PM
1. Make sure you don't have Select Only My Objects set.
2. When editing others' objects, I have to right click it once to open the edit window, then right click it again to select it.
Read my blog! Across the Grid With Lindal Kidd
on 11-02-2012 10:05 AM
There are several possible explanations. The simplest is that there's a server glitch on your sim. If that's the case, a sim restart should fix things. It's also possible that:
1. You are trying to edit an object that your friend does not own. Maybe it's deeded to a group? Maybe it's someone else's entirely?
2. Your friend doesn't have mod/copy perms on the item himself. If he can't modify or copy the object, you can't either.
3. Your friend revoked your permission to edit his objects.