Dashboard

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1693 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

20 answers to this question

It wasn't our browsers, folks... It was Linden Lab not having the info available; some glitch in their software.  It's back now.  It was quite frustrating not to have that info from the dashboard; even Events didn't load.  I'm glad they fixed it.

12 hours ago, x0dus said:

how do I access my dashboard?

Dave and Rolig have given you several ways!

Just to clarify...your Dashboard is the web page you first see when you log into https://www/secondlife.com with your user name and password.  It will have a big header, "x0dus's Dashboard."  Here's mine:

snip.thumb.jpg.f8fa72df10361cc32810e1a6fa8f04a7.jpg

they way i use to check it now it redirects me to change my email https://accounts.secondlife.com/change_email?lang=en-US

normally i log into mp click my name go over to were it says Edit account details it would turn over and show my friends list and all of the normal info not go to the page like what you posted earlier. but what i used didnt have the blogs and groups in it in the middle it had my user name email and below that was the edit accounts page now when i click edit accounts it redirects to the change email as posted up there

yes i cleared cache do that everyday in fact and tried on different browsers

Edited by bladewing24

2 hours ago, bladewing24 said:

they way i use to check it now it redirects me to change my email https://accounts.secondlife.com/change_email?lang=en-US

normally i log into mp click my name go over to were it says Edit account details it would turn over and show my friends list and all of the normal info not go to the page like what you posted earlier. but what i used didnt have the blogs and groups in it in the middle it had my user name email and below that was the edit accounts page now when i click edit accounts it redirects to the change email as posted up there

yes i cleared cache do that everyday in fact and tried on different browsers

If you are logging into the Marketplace, then clicking on your name at the top of the screen, and then clicking on "edit account details"  -  that is a very round-about way to get to your account dashboard., and it doesn't seem strange to have that display the form for changing your email or subscription email preferences.   If you click on "Home" at the top of the left sidebar at that point, it will re-display your full dashboard homepage, showing your friends list, etc. 

However, the easiest way to display your dashboard is simply to go to secondlife.com and log in.  

is how i always checked it the check email was a link on the left side and the friends list was under that on the left so not saying what you are saying is wrong im asking because it showed it there yesterday morning and then by yesterday afternoon it was change and giving the redirect for the check email link.

25 minutes ago, passionfire13 said:

i cant get into my dashboard

Did you read this thread FROM 2012 and the advice given?  I can't get into my dashboard doesn't tell us anything.  Is there an error message?  Are you using the right log in credentials?

9 hours ago, Lindal Kidd said:

Hey, @passionfire13!

If you are posting here, you absolutely have access to your Dashboard page.  Click the big SECOND LIFE logo at the top of the page.

You can actually be logged in to the forums but not to your SL account page.  If so, when you click the logo, you'll get the login screen and if you've forgotten your password or just flub it on entry, then you might not be able to get to your Dashboard.

• Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1693 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.