Control my account and I discovered that I have less linden $ than yesterday

AmiraX1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3496 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

controled my account and I found that I have less linden $ than 1 day ago. How detect it where my L gone?

Is that normal? I bought some clothes via Marketplace and controled in my mail, everything was ok. After 8 h back in SL and saw that my account show less money, more than was my bill.

Somebody stolen my acc or its only error  and i will wait 24 h???

Please help

1 answer to this question

The easy way to keep track of your money is to check the Transaction History on your dashboard at secondlife.com >>> Account from time to time.  Any time your balance changes for any reason, the details will be recorded there, and they will stay visible for 32 days.  Residents who have been around for a while commonly get in the habit of downloading those records as an Excel spreadsheet once a month so they have a permanent record.

One common reason why a balance may be lower than you expect is that you are paying your share of some group's "liabilities" for advertising events, listing rental property, or other group costs.  When those costs are spread over a large number of group members, they end up only costing you a few pennies a month.  If you'd rather not pay, you can always talk to the group's owner but it may be easier to just leave the group.

If your balance is low for other reasons and you cannot understand why, if you have a non-technical issue related to billing concerns, you can call the Linden Lab billing team at the following toll-free numbers at any time 24/7:

US/Canada: 800-294-1067
France: 0805-101-490
Germany: 0800-664-5510
Japan: 0066-33-132-830
Portugal: 800-814-450
Spain: 800-300-560
UK: 0800-048-4646
Brazil: 0800-762-1132

Long distance ( not free, but you can use Skype to save some cost ) : 703-286-6277
**Note: Support is offered only in English

• Like 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3496 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.