A friend of mine is unable to connect to Second Life entirely. Is he IP banned?

ZenithcoreA

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3457 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Drace Karaki (furdrace) is a dear friend of mine and has come to me in seeking assistance as to why he is completely unable to connect with Second Life. He has tried to make another account to see if it was his profile, yet it wouldnt let him make one. He also says his he hasnt recieved any emails over any kind of administative punishments for any forms of delinquancy. We would both very much appreciate some form of assistance or information as to why this is happening. Im very sure he hasnt done anything wrong and was within my sight and with me for a good few hours before he took leave just the other day...

2 answers to this question

First he should check his email's spam folder for any email LL may have sent him.  If nothing is there he probably has a tech problem.  However, you haven't given us enough information to help.  Please have him supply the information himself.  What we need is

What happens when you try?  Do you get error messages and if so what are they?  Do you crash?  If you don't, how far in the process does it go before it tells you that it couldn't log you in.  Please open your viewer but don't log in and go to HELP>ABOUT<name of your viewer> and copy and paste that information here as we need to see your computer specs too.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3457 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.