i am getting protest that blooms saying nasty words

darklaycan

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3665 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

i signed on today arond 4:00 pm and right away i got protest signs saying [17:21] darklaycan Resident shouts: I AM A MEMBER OF THE PATRIOTIC NIGRAS, YOU LINDENS CAN SUCK MY **bleep** **bleep**. ALSO, YIFF IN HELL FUR **bleep** and it keep repeating over and over and i never say that to anyone plus i cannot see my avatar please help 

4 answers to this question

Syn's got it, darklaycan.

Someone gave you something that you're now wearing, that's chatting on the public channel in your name. Open your inventory, click on the "Worn" tab and carefully examine every attachment you're wearing. Remove things until the chatting stops. The last thing you remove before that is the culprit.

In the future, be very careful about accepting gifts from strangers, and about freebie items obtained from seedy neighborhood strip malls.

Good luck!

• Like 3

Besides Syn and Maddy's advice, there's one other possibility:  You logged in to a place that was under attack by the Patriotic Nigras (PN), a vile group of griefers who periodically show up in Second Life and on other virtual world and gaming websites.

Try logging in at a different location, or teleport to a different location.  Here's one that's usually quiet and safe:  http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Caledon%20Oxbridge/103/184/27

• Like 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3665 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.