helping at a new landing places, a white tiger mentor order me not to help i crash unable to log in

jeffrey11488313394

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3656 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

helping at a new landing place, I was order not to help and warn that i was going to be reported and ban.

I told the white tiger mentor that they are harrassment of me and best they mute

and do not talk to me again

I crash out of the game

unable to log into the game, just got messages like you have been log out

or unable to log you in

and your account is not avable until and a date and time

i manage to log on

but it took a lot of work

but now unable to log in with my main computer

now using my lap top

thinking maybe best to clean install windows, and start again

what your take, on this

2 answers to this question

I am a member of the White Tiger Mentors.

Without knowing both sides of the story, I am reluctant to take sides in this dispute.  Most of the WTMs I know are very patient.  However, if you were butting in while the mentor was trying to help someone, I can understand why they might become testy -- especially if you are new yourself and were giving wrong advice.

However, the mentor was wrong to threaten to report you, and wrong to tell you that you would be banned.  The mentors are just residents like yourself, and have no special powers or authority with Linden Lab.

Because they have no special powers, I do not believe that your crash had anything to do with your argument with the mentor.  This sort of crash, and a message that you are still being logged off and to come back after a certain time, are perfectly normal occurrences.

If you want to be an SL helper, good for you!  But please, get at least six months' experience in world first, and then join one of the recognized resident helper groups, like WTM, Social Island Helpers, NCI, or Caledon Oxbridge University.

• Like 2

04-19-2014 07:01 AM

Dear Lindal Kidd

Thank you for your message, but still unable to see how it relates to my question.

As I still can not use my main computer to log into the game, and was asking if a clean window install may be the answer.

However I became a helper to protect new comer from white tiger mentors.

Yes you do not know, the two sides, so best to answer the question, and not take sides as you have done.

Thank you for your time, but can not see how it answer the question or relates to the question.

Or is this your way of griefing me, only I will just post the question again, and wait for help.

If it come to griefing talk to arian writer, she try to griefe me to like so many.

But Im still about, over 1000 days of hell, two burn out computer, 4 virus downloaded to me

Emails hacked, and 2 Maleware downloaded.

and people love me in game, people from all over the world, some use my name, or make out to be be in real life.and its the griefer that have made me love.

byee

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3656 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.