Stalking

af41

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4607 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

This current  week has been my Trials and Tribulations week. After months in SL, just dancing and chatting, this week  I tried sex.  It was twice and with the same woman.

However she is now stalking me. She seems to have a radar (or something of the kind)  that tells her exactly where I am in SL and who is dancing with me. So the stalker keeps sending messages to me, and  what's worse, she sends messages to the person who happens to be dancing with me, inventing stories so that she won't dance with me anymore. The stalker is actually able to see MY NAME AS WELL AS THE NAME OF THE PERSON I AM WITH in her hud, radar or whatever it is.

How can I prevent her from locating me and identifying whoever happens to be with me?

sad emoticon.gif

Thanks for any help.

THANK YOU SO MUCH GIRLS.  YES, SHE DID GIVE ME A COUPLE OF THINGS, INCLUDING A  RADAR.

MAYBE IT'S THIS RADAR THAT'S  INFORMING MY WHEREABOUTS TO HER. THE OTHER POSSIBILITY IS THAT SINCE SHE KNOWS WHICH ARE MY FAVOURITE DANCE PLACES SHE WENT TO EACH OF THEM TILL SHE FOUND ME AND HID HERSELF FROM VIEW.  I WILL DELETE HER THEN AND REMOVE THE RADAR.

THANKS AGAIN. WE NEWBIES WOULD BE LOST WITHOUT YOUR LOVELY HELP.

And hello Val.......to my rescue again :)

2 answers to this question

Hi af! This woman can probably localize you on the grid and TP to the place you are, otherwise she could not see who you are with and send messages to the girl you are dancing with. She must be hidden somewhere around and lurking.

First thing to do is to make sure she's been removed from your friends list and mute her (you can do that on her profile).

You may also file an abuse report for harrassment, giving as much details as you can (IMs, conversations, pics if any, the more info the better). Even better if one you get one of your other friends to also file a report against her.

http://community.secondlife.com/t5/English-Knowledge-Base/Filing-an-abuse-report/ta-p/700065

Good luck!

Val

• Like 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4607 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.