Someone is asking me for 300L$ that i dont have and telling me that they are going to report me!

Laura8011

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3659 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

This girl just started messaging me and asking me for the 300L$ that I owe her.
I don't know this girl very well but then she started threatening to report me to linden labs if i didn't pay up and the other thing is I don't like this girl (although she was on my friends list) she then started telling me that my profile picture is stupid and then she says that she has "Friends" in Linden Labs and then started saying that they were checking my buying history and what i have bought in the last couple of days and then she told me that they said i was lying that i didn't have lindens left and the only thing was that i had only 3L$ left after i spent the last of my lindens and now i don't know what to do!
Can somebody help me? Thanks 

3 answers to this question

Sven is right.

If you owe her money, pay her.  If you don't owe her money, Mute her and forget about it.

Threats like "I will report you," "I have friends at LL," should be treated as "sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will never hurt me."  Don't let them upset you. 

While LL can check someone's buying history and $L balance, they would certainly not pass this information on to another resident, so her claim that "you're lying, you still have $L" is stupid.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3659 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.