Money fraud!!!$$$$$$$$

Aireauna Sapphire

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3048 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I was a resident at Olrich Estates. I paid a weekly tier of 6500L the morning of closure and this put my rental box over the weekly tier point.  When Olrich ejected many of us from ALL groups (except their gaming group btw which is still running and offering gaming lindens to many) I had not used ANY of that weekly tier payed that morning and it has not yet been refunded which we were all told would be by Monday Feb 2, 1015.  I am still waiting for said refund and have sent "report" tickets to LL and have still not heard anything and Tricia Olrich is still running a gaming group and I think its HIGHLY inappropriate that she is able to continue on in SL dealing with peoples hard earned cash in any shape or form.  Please contact me!!!  and better yet!  BAN Tricia Olrich from SL and her Gaming group as well.  Her IP address from her PC should be tracked to keep her from ever entering SL again.  HOW DO I GET MY 6500L returned to me and WHAT STEPS ARE GOING TO BE TAKEN TO RECTIFY THIS SITUATAION?  I have been an SL user for over 5 years and have spent considerable money on this site.  I am not taking the loss of these lindens lightly!

3 answers to this question

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3048 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.