Is there a way to find out if I am banned from a parcel?

LittleLulu13903

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3551 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I was at a nightclub and only dancing and not talking or doing anything wrong.  All of a sudden I was ejected from the place.  I was able to go back to the same place and after about five minutes was ejected again and then I found out I was banned.  I can understand if I was griefing or trolling.  Nut wondering if this was a glitch or if I am on a banned list,

6 answers to this question

LittleLulu13903 wrote:

I was at a nightclub and only dancing and not talking or doing anything wrong.  All of a sudden I was ejected from the place.  I was able to go back to the same place and after about five minutes was ejected again and then I found out I was banned.  I can understand if I was griefing or trolling.  Nut wondering if this was a glitch or if I am on a banned list,

Ohhh LittleLulu13903, its so very easy to get banned in Second Life, without seeming to do anything wrong.  It could be a glitch though; the sim could have been temporarily taken out of service.

You could try sending a friend into the sim and see if they are able to teleport in, and look at the banned list, but if you are estate banned, your name won't be up on a visible list, only to the estate owner.  Your friend could also find out the name of the estate owner, so you could drop them a polite notecard and ask them why you appear to be banned.  You might get a reply, but don't bank on it.

Luckily, there are plenty of sims in Second Life to move on to.

You are quite an interesting little soul if you are the same LittleLulu13903 who Googles up ten pages of results when I do a search for you that way.

You haven't been asking for donations of any sort have you, in chat, or in private IM, while you've been on a sim? That is a surefire way of getting yourself banned from several sims at once.

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3551 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.