I would like to know how i can get someone to stop stalking me, as well to get them to unfollow me.

Sarabi Sapphire

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4580 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I was wondering how to get rid of someone who is stalking me (using my profile pics to follow me in world, working on sim bans right now), as well as how to get rid of them from "following me" via profiles out of world on sl website
([21:32]  (empty): rXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX is now following youXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX) I know this resident  has been following me, as well as friends of mine, I personally have filed a report so has my friends who have had him not only camming them but following them from sim to sim

Please any information would be helpful

2 answers to this question

I was wondering how to get rid of someone who is stalking me (using my profile pics to follow me in world, working on sim bans right now), as well as how to get rid of them from "following me" via profiles out of world on sl website
([21:32]  (empty): rXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX is now following youXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX) I know this resident  has been following me, as well as friends of mine, I personally have filed a report so has my friends who have had him not only camming them but following them from sim to sim

Please any information would be helpful

First of all, you may remove this resident's name from your post: it's against the guidelines to explicitly name people in these forums.

To answer your question, you should mute this resident, make sure he is not on your friends list. Then go to my.secondlife.com: privacy settings. Set them to friends only or nobody. If they are set to Second Life or Everyone, this resident can see your informations, including your  favorite places and groups.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4580 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.