I did not receive the complete set I paid for from DEPOZ.

Stew27

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3411 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I purchased the complete romantique bathroom set- garden of eden.  All that was transferred werethe walls and raised platform.  None of the other items came.  I sent a message to thedesigner and have not received a replay from anyone to assist.  795 Lindens may not be much so some people but I should still get all that I paid for.

Can someone tell me of an arbitrations process.  If he cannot or will not fix this issue I would like to have my lindens returned so that I may make a purchase from another vendor.

Special Sale Price! Bathroom Set - Romantique Collection - Garden Of Eden - Bathrooms by Depoz

186428441L$7951L$795

Removed the vendor name as mentioned in a respoonse.  I also had a look in lost and found as suggested and there were no such items there.  I can't send a not card until I find out how.  I have not done that yet.  Still waiting on a solution.

Stew27

3 answers to this question

There is no arbitrations process.  I suggest giving Mash Mandala more than just 30 hours before you panic.  He's been around in SL for a very long time and DEPOZ has a reputation as a very reliable business. If you bought a product that was missing pieces, I'm confident that he will make it right.

It's best to remember that merchants are just like you and me.  They have real lives, complete with families and jobs and all of the joys and headaches that those imply.  Real life always comes first, so merchants don't necessarily log in to SL every day, any more than you or I do.  Give a merchant more than just 30 hours to get your message.

Also, remember that offline messages (involving IMs, inventory offers, group notices, group invitations) get capped at 25.  Any that arrive after someone has received 25 messages are simply discarded by the system -- not delivered.  You'd never know when a busy merchant's mailbox is caped so he isn't getting your messages.  So... wait a couple of days and send your message again.  That will give him a reasonable amount of time to log in, empty his mail, and either see your original message or make room for a polite follow-up from you.

It's best to send a busy merchant your request in both an IM *and* a notecard, because of the IM cap.  SL merchants have real lives too, and this is a busy time of year for all of us.  Be polite, and be patient.

It would also be a good idea to remove the company and avatar name from your original post, using the Options/Edit button in the upper right.  "Naming names" is against forum policy and could get you in trouble.

Stew,

I have this very same set from Depoz. The trick is/was to rez it en-mass with an empty Edit Window open [Ctrl-3] in a clear space in your home - You also need to have available the required number of prims to allow this coalesced set to rez properly or else you will find parts of it have been returned to your Lost & Found Folder..

I'm afraid that this is probably what happened to you when you rezzed this assembly.

Please check your Lost & Found Folder for several assemblies with unusual names and then rez them one at a time leaving an empty [Ctrl-3] window open so that the newly rezzed component is selected for you to position into the complete bathroom configuration.

Use the picture from the MarketPlace to guide you in it's reassembly. It will be reasonably easy to get the bathroom you purchased back into it's proper configuration.

P.S. Yes, I to wished that this designer had used a rez-box system to deploy this build but I'm otherwise very happy with it.

EDIT: Stew,

Here is the public profile information provided by the merchant Mash Mandala who has been in SL a long time :

✧DEPOZ 2004✧
See Picks For Store Locations
If you have questions or need help, please drop me a notecard or I might not see your im. If you are unable to get hold of me and need assistance, please contact my partner, Jade Jensen, to see if she can assist you.
Thank you for shopping at Depoz since "2004"

Since it is the Holiday Season I wouldn't panic for a few weeks to be truthful. Do drop a notecard to Mash Mandala and his partner Jade Jensen to see if your situation can be remedied sooner. Note: Names included as they are published prominently in his profile and in his contact instructions.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3411 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.