How long does it take for a response to be made when one requests help cus of griefer attack?

Studcrusher

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3464 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

As I type this my region where I own a parcel is being grieved, I requested help 3 times thru the report abuse option and got no response.  I own a premium accoiunt. Explain

AND Do not tell me about inapropriate behavier when the parcel is under attack and they are not going to disclose who or how they deal with the griver? I do not care how they deal with it or whom just fix it. Cus if that is exceptable beahavior to grieve a parcel then Im gonna by myself a hud and join the crowd

3 answers to this question

The Griefing Support Team at Linden Lab do not follow-up on Abuse Reports. It is against their policy to disclose the status of any other persons account with a third party such as yourself. (Valerie's correct that they send automatic notification that they received your report - I don't count this as a response)

All Abuse Reports are read by a human - and they'll be acted upon if they determine there has been a breach of the Terms of Service or Community Standards. How long they take to react is an impossible question to answer.

They won't ever tell you what action they've taken, or why. Also, sending multiple Abuse Reports on the same issue may be considered malicious or frivolous use of the reporting tools - and won't help you. If you expect them to listen to you, it's not wise to pester them.

Good luck.

Hello Studcrusher and welcome to secondlife answers.

Here you will find help from other users like you, who maybe know how to help you.

I am very sorry to hear your parcel is being grieved.

You did very correct to full fill a report. I assume you provided all the information they ask you in that page,

as picture, names, landmark and description.

If you did that, and there is a reason for action, Im sure Secondlife will take action asap.

You can always start a live chat conversation and ask them to "push" or explain to you all about your case.

Wish you to get rid of whatever bothers you!

Cheers, beethros Karas

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3464 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.