Can a person kill you in sl?

Jax Omizu

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3503 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

6 answers to this question

Hi Jax,

Sadly, despite my best efforts, I've never been able to kill anyone in SL.

It is possible to file spurious abuse reports against innocent residents, but that will generally result in the expulsion of the reporter. If you have a chat log in which this threat is made against you or others, that would be evidence of a breach of the Second Life Terms of Service and/or Community Standards and you can file an Abuse Report.

I think you can safely ignore the threat. And I recommend you ignore the person.

Good luck!

• Like 3

in short:  NO..!

but if a person has right's on a place, can be a house she lives in or a piece of land, you could get a BAN.

That will then only be for places that person can control.

If that person knows your friends name as well,  then it's the same for your friends.

Actually being "killed" isn't possible as mentioned in the first answer.

just be aware a person can track you if you are online, but never where you are in SL....   except:

If you wear an item (collar, ring, shoes,  whatever)  and that contains a script messaging that person about your location.

So if that person always knows to find you even on places where you are sure of never been there before, check if you have a gift from that person received containing that script.

If so,   detach it from yourself and it is over.

then remains only that the person knows that you are online.

and you can block the person im's,  so you will not be disturbed anymore.

But,  always is better to solve the issue..  ;)

Good Luck...

• Like 2

well i dont have any gifts from this one female and she keeps showing up where I am i have put all the names (that I know of) on my blocked list but she stills shows up...although I dont get any ims or texts from her.... would like to know how she knows where i am though....makes it tough on  the relatonship I have with someone else

@JohnnyCart,

It's not possible to "track" someone in SL unless they are wearing some sort of tracker object  Or if the subject is on your Friends list and has enabled "Friend can find me on the Map".  However, it IS possible to tell if they are on line, and it's then possible to do some clever "detective work" to locate them.  Most people tend to hang out at a few places.  By quickly teleporting around to a person's known spots, one can very often find them.

I would suggest that you discuss your stalker with your friends.  Explain the situation, and suggest that they Mute and ignore the stalker.  You should, too.

ADDED:  Oh, I see your stalker is female!  Well then...women's intuition.  :matte-motes-kiss:

Jax Omizu wrote:

I have been told by another that she will kiil or have banished from sl any female in sl that I have relations with other than her. Needless to say, she's mad at me. But, can she follow through on her threat?

No she cannot (not even if she were BunnyBoiler Linden! ;)  )

Sounds like you need to block/mute her, put her into the land of the non-existent completely, and if she does make any contact with any of your new or old alternative lady friends, just get them to quietly mute/block her too.

She'll burn herself out hopefully if she gets no reaction from you.

And just in case you did something really sh1tty to p1ss this woman off and she's not just a crazy loon, and just in case she Googles and find this thread, I say to you, lady, what the heck are you even wasting any more time on this creep for?  Go get yourself a better man to play with!!!

Marigold Devin

Running with the Fox and Hunting with the hounds since 2007 ! :D

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3503 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.