Would like to start learning korean

amarock Amat

Would love a chance to learn korean, in my spare time ,and possibly expand my knowledge. I know it is not something that can be picked up in mere monthes, and would love to dedicate myself in learning  hangul, although at this moment would be more focused on the speak aspect of it. 

Thank you 

amarock

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

hello, 

I don't log on frequently but if you invite me I can introduce korean community group that can help you. 

I think learning language is based on experience.. so if you have more change to see korean.. 

then you can improve your korean well. 

so.. 

just invete me as a friend or search the group called TOV

TOV is one of big korean group. 

I believe you can have a chance to meet koreans there. 

bye~

• 2 years later...
  • 3 years later...

Hi,  I see this was posted several years ago now. I am looking for exposure to natural Korean conversations (that are not boring textbook dialogues) so am seeking Korean speaking communities in SL.  If you have suggestions, I'd love to hear.  I am not looking for lessons but looking for exposure natural conversations/community.

I found the TOV group but it appears you can only join by invitation.  I'll also look at Kota Korea Town when I get a chance to login.  Any recommendations of places and spaces in SL where I might be exposed to Korean language text/local chat or spoken - directly or passively would be appreciated.

regards,

m.

PS: Yes. A necro post (they can sometimes be helpful).

Edited by Moggs Oceanlane
clarification.

• 5 years later...

I know this thread is super old now... but I am in the process of teaching myself Korean and would love someone to chat and practice with ~

I'm still a beginner so I still have a lot to learn but I can read hangul almost perfectly I just can't translate it into English after that haha. Someone help teach me, please!