Japanese translator post

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4195 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Premier PR, Marketing and Publishing house seeks fluent Japanese/English translator to act as Liaison Officer with Japanese contributors and advertisers. Must be a reliable communicator, able to act in a timely manner, and proficient in conveying creative concepts. Experience in graphic design or SL photography a bonus. The post will report directly to Senior Management. Salary on commission. Please send expressions of interest to paola@avenuesl.com quoting "Japanese translator post" in the subject line.

• 3 months later...

Hello Paula, perhaps you could help me.  I have a japanese neighbour who does not appear to know how to restrict object sound to her parcel.  SHe is streaming in loop Ttanic - Céline Dion and the sound, load goes acrss sims.  Truly unsupportable.  I tried to explain it to her but I am not sure she got it or if she now how,

Copy and paste the following sentence in your message for her.

「あなたの土地のオブジェクトの音が私の土地に聞こえてきて困っています(セリーヌ・ディオンのタイタニックが繰り返し何度も聞こえてきます)。なので、オブジェクトから発せられる音があなたの土地だけで聞こえるように設定して頂きたいのです。設定の方法はこのリンク先をご覧ください。http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/%E5%8C%BA%E7%94%BB%E4%B8%8A%E3%81%AE%E3%83%A1%E3%83%87%E3%82%A3%E3%82%A2#.E5.9C.9F.E5.9C.B0.E6.83.85.E5.A0.B1.E8.A8.AD.E5.AE.9A

• サウンド: ジェスチャーとオブジェクトの音をこの区画だけに限定 - これにチェックを入れると、アバターはここから聞こえるジェスチャーやオブジェクトの音を聞くためにはこの区画内にいる必要があります。鳥のさえずりなどの環境音を使用していて、近隣に迷惑をかけたくない場合に便利です。また、Adultレーティングにあたる環境内での音を通りすがりの人に聞かせたくない場合にも便利です。上記に記載の通り、レーティング設定が優先されます。

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4195 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.